Locus Wines Fall Party on 11/16 at the New Tasting Room in Occidental Park
Prepare for change.
We are particularly excited about next release party on Saturday, November 16th from 11AM to 7PM at 307 Occidental Ave S., Seattle, WA 98104. We've been putting on these release parties at our house for five years and we figured it was time to change things up.
Well, we soft-opened our new dedicated Locus Wines tasting room on Saturday, November 2nd down in Occidental Park in Pioneer Square. So, we are going to have this Fall party down at the tasting room and make a grand opening out of it.
This open house-style release party will be from 11AM and 7PM. We'll have seven different wines, four of which are new release reds, paired with Ton's always delicious culinary creations (some things will never change).
Here is what the releases and the food pairings look like:
• 2017 Locus Semillon with Sweet Potato Hummus (vegan)
• 2017 Grenache (NEW RELEASE) with Acorn Squash with Bulgur (vegan)
• 2016 Sud (NEW RELEASE) with Braised Pork Belly
• 2015 Red with Pastirmali Borek (We speak in tongues. Yes)
• 2016 Strand Vineyard Syrah (NEW RELEASE) with Lentil Curry Hash
• 2014 Ramseyer Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (NEW RELEASE) with Morrocan Honey Fig Lamb Stew
• 2016 Rose with Ashure (Noah's Pudding) - That favorite dish the avid Locus fans won't let us NOT do for Fall releases.
Free for wine club members (and 1 guest), trade and Culinary Arts students. $10 per person for everyone else.